What's new

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
So went back to a different Target last night looking for the catalogue Pixar's and the Disney animated films on 4k. They had...none. No Frozen, no Maleficent, no Cinderella, no Ratatouille, no Princess and the Frog, etc.

I ended up walking out with the OG Aladdin, Ant Man and Doctor Strange on UHD. At this point, I'm done with that sale and trying to hunt for things. I'll order through the Disney Movie Club (when the 60% off pops back around) or Target.com if I decide to take advantage anymore.

I can't tell if they just didn't put the stock out yet, if they were sold out because of the B2G1 sale or what. At any rate, it is what it is.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
My copy of The Art of Racing in the Rain arrived today from Amazon and it makes me feel quite happy knowing that I have taken ownership of what I will probably think of as the best film of 2019.

MV5BY2I5ZTMzNTMtOGQ2ZS00OWZmLWI5ZDgtZTgzNzg2NWUxZjU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXRzdGFzaWVr._V1_UX477_CR0,0,477,268_AL_.jpg

the-art-of-racing-in-the-rain.jpg

full

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
My copy of The Art of Racing in the Rain arrived today from Amazon

Good to know. Apparently the Amazon/Disney feud still hasn't yet affected Fox titles yet. I feel like it's only a mater of time until that happens, but if they got this to you, they must still be playing nice with Fox for now.

In a related note, I'm debating whether I want to pre-order Ad Astra (which is also Fox) from Amazon or whether I want to just get it at a store. Currently in checkout, it says they will notify you of a delivery date later, instead of promising the December 17 release date as the delivery date

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Currently in checkout, it says they will notify you of a delivery date later, instead of promising the December 17 release date as the delivery date

This is happening a lot to me lately on pre-orders. Then I get (from [email protected]) the "One of your pre-ordered items is now eligible for release date delivery, and has been upgraded at no additional charge." :rolleyes:

I fact, I just that notification for pre-orders on The Holly and the Ivy and Christmas in July. I had also received one for The Art of Racing in the Rain.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
This is happening a lot to me lately on pre-orders.

Yeah. I'm used to that with products from other studios, but it's just the Disney of it all that has been causing me to pause on Ad Astra, but if you got Racing on time then I might just lock it in for now and see what happens.

For next week, the soundtrack for Frozen II (with a release date of Friday the 15th) currently has an estimated delivery date of Tuesday the 19th. I'm waiting for that one to be updated. (Although I don't want to listen to the soundtrack in advance of the film anyway, it's the principle of the matter.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.