Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

Posted Image

– Red 2– 2013

Posted Image

– JOBS– 2013

Posted Image

–Aaron Pauland& Bryan Cranston(Breaking Bad– 2013) 

Posted Image

–SelenaGomez & Ethan Hawke (Getaway – 2013)

Posted Image

– 2013 WorldSeries Film (Red Sox vs. Cardinals)

–Lindsay Lohan(The Canyons– 2013)

The Prices
Posted Image
Clickon the Amazon price to buy from Amazon and support HTF!

Any clickable linkon a title listedbelow will take you to our own HTF review!

DVDs (Date) Amazon BestBuy Target
2013 World Series Film $22.99
Applause [Kino]  $27.98
Battle Ground  $24.28
Bill Cosby: Far from Finished –Live in Concert  $12.19
Black Sabbath: Live…Gatheredin Their Masses $11.88 $11.99
Breaking Bad: The Final Season $29.96 $29.99 $24.99
Canyons, The  $22.98
Diagnoisis Murder: Season 6 Part 1 $22.49
Diagnosis Murder: Season 6 Part 2 $22.49
Getaway  $14.96 $17.99
Impractical Jokers:  Season1  $13.86
JOBS  $19.86
Mystery Science Theater 3000 [25th Anniv.Edition LE Collector's Tin]  $49.99
Red 2  $14.96 $14.99 $14.99
Wolf Children $24.99

Posted Image
Click on theAmazon price to buy from Amazon and support HTF!

Any clickablelink on a title listedbelow will take you to our own HTF review!

Blu-rays (Date) Amazon BestBuy Target
2013 World Series Film $31.49
Bill Cosby: Far from Finished –Live in Concert $16.98
Black Sabbath: Live…Gatheredin Their Masses $29.88
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series $199.99 $199.99
Breaking Bad: The Final Season $34.99 $34.99 $29.99
Canyons, The $21.23
George Carlin: Life's Worth Losing $22.48
Getaway $17.99 $17.99
Grandmaster, The $26.99
Horror Show, The $22.94
JOBS [Combo Pack]  $22.99
Knightriders $17.97
Red 2 $19.99 $19.99 $19.99
Wolf Children $29.73
Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman [CriterionCollection][Combo Pack]  $199.99

The Disclaimer

Standard disclaimer:All prices are taken from the websites of each chain, or from theirprinted Sunday advertisements. All prices are subject to change by eachchain. Prices and inventory in-store may or may not match the websiteprice.

I, obviously, cannot include EVERY title released in a given week inthe RoundUp.The titles included are those that I am interested in...as well asthose which I consider will be of interest to a majority of consumers(and sometimes I’ll miss one!). I don't get paid for this,and I don't have the time to list every DVD. So, please don'tcomplain! If there is a title not includedin the RoundUp that youwant to see, PLEASE just look it up yourself, and be nice enough topost and share the results with everyone!

Note that I cannot include Wal-Mart/Sam’s Club prices in the RoundUp.They set prices at individual stores based on nearby competition, sothere is no way I can say here what price you'll find at YOUR localWal-Mart/Sam’s Club location. And, Circuit City is still outof business...even in Hawaii (where they NEVER guaranteed their pricesanyway).

The Specials

[font=" Arial;"]--Being the week of BlackFriday, this week's RoundUp prices are only good through Wednesday. Then...the holiday shopping season "begins!"

--AtBest Buy, this week,BONUS CONTENT on their combo packs of Red 2. 20 minutes of bonus content via CinemaNow. 

--BestBuy also has an EXCLUSIVE DVD/CD Combo Pack of this week's BlackSabbath release for $24.99.

--The following recentBlu-rayreleases are on sale this week at Best Buy:[/font]

$9.99: DjangoUnchained.

$14.99: This is the End.

--BestBuy has the following Disney Blu-ray titles on sale for $16.99: Toy Story 3, Finding Nemo, Planes, Brave, Monsters University.

--BestBuy has the following 3-D Blu Combo Packs for sale for $17.99: Life of Pi, Avatar, Prometheus, Jumper, Turbo, The Croods.

--BBhas a sale of select TV Series.  Save 40 to 75% More titles tochoose from in store and online.  Regular price $44.99 -$59.99 apiece.  The titles shown in the flyer are: Sons of Anarchy: Season 4, Dexter: Season 7, BoardwalkEmpire: Season 3, Once Upon a Time: Season 1, The Walking Dead: Season3, Game of Thrones: Season 1.

--Surprise! Gift sets are on sale this week at Best Buy.  Save15 - 60%.  More titles to choose from in store and online. Regular price $19.99 - $229.99 apiece.  The titlesshown in the flyer are:  Indiana Jones: Complete Adventures onBlu-ray, Die Hard 25th Anniversary Blu Collection, The Three StoogesUltimate Collection on DVD, Star Wars: The Complete Saga on Blu,Seinfeld: Complete Series on DVD and The James Bond 50th AnniversaryComplete Set on Blu-ray (including Skyfall).

--BestBuy Odds and Ends: None to report.

--Targetthis week has a number of Blu-ray titles on sale:

$8.00: This is 40 (Blu CP)

$10.00: Tyler Perry's Temptation:  Confessions of aMarriage Counselor, Identity Thief (more in store).

$15.00: Planes, The Little Mermaid.

--Targetis also advertising a number of $5 Holiday DVDs:  Rudolph theRed-Nosed Reindeer, Frosty the Snowman, Santa Claus is Coming to Town,Shrek the Halls, Kung Fu Panda Holiday, Curious George: A Very MonkeyChristmas,  Barbie: A Christmas Carol, Barbie: A PerfectChristmas (more in store). 

--Target has the following TV Shows on DVD on sale this week:

$8.00:  Friends: Season 10, The Office: Season 6, GilmoreGirls: S7, Gossip Girl: S6, Weeds: S8, Arested Development: S3, 24:Season 8 (more in store)..

$10.00:  Friday Night Lights: Season 5, One Tree Hill: S9,NCIS: S9, The Closer: S7, I Love Lucy: Seasons 7-9, Fringe: S5 (more instore).

--Target has a number of multipack DVD sets on sale for $8 apiece. 

[color= rgb(0, 0, 0);]--Purchase$50 in Fandango Gift Cards at Target...and get a FREE $5 Target giftcard.  Redeemable for tickets to more than 22,000 screensnationwide.

--TargetOdds and Ends: Sign up at TargetTicket.com and get TEN FREE DOWNLOADS. TargetTicket.comis an on-demand video service from Target.  Stream TV andmovies to your smart TV, Blu-ray player, gaming console, computer andAndroid or iOS tablets and smartphones.  No subscription feesever.[/color]

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
Okay, hold up...I knew I shouldn't have checked in here tonight.

On the BB website, I totaled up the stuff I'd like to get (the sale TV shows). The total?

$327.

Yeah, I know I've gotten a couple raises this year and make good money, but there's no way that's going to happen....

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Pricier week for me. I'll be picking up Breaking Bad and Mystery Science Theater 3000 and maybe The Horror Show. On the plus side, there's almost nothing I want on Black Friday.

Thanks for the prices, Mike! :)

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
That 2013 World Series film sounds interesting. Is there any chance the moderators here can put that entire "2013 MLB" thread under a "spoilers" bar since I don't know how the games played out?

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Dennis Nicholls said:
That 2013 World Series film sounds interesting. Is there any chance the moderators here can put that entire "2013 MLB" thread under a "spoilers" bar since I don't know how the games played out?
LOL%20Sign.gif

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
Thanks, Mike!

Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman for me. I'll be picking this up at B&N this week during their semi-annual 50% off Criterion sale.

Moe Dickstein

Filmmaker
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
T R Wilkinson
I'm doing zatoichi, getting one held at the store until Black Friday so I can use BN's 40% coupon to bring that sucker down to around $60

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Bill Thomann said:
Thanks for the Roundup. Just Reds 2 & it could arrive tomorrow from Amazon (via LaserShip).
Reds 2? I didn't know that there was a sequel to Reds! :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I had to work to be very careful not to make that same mistake when putting together the OP!

For some reason it just seems like it SHOULD be called Reds 2. :biggrin:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
OOps, I preordred the BB drum complete sereis from amazon intending to cancel but I forgot and it's already on the way.

I have to think about keeping that since $200 is a bunch of bucks.

I did see the Dexter complete set for $180 at Costco............

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks