What's new

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Thanks for the list. :thumbs-up-smiley:

Personally, a $3 difference for a 3D movie isn't an issue to me. If it's a title I really want, I'd rather spend the $3 rather than take a chance the title is unavailable later.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Posting this here for reasons that may so the rumors about Target releasing a Stranger Things Season 1 4K UHD blu-ray set.... In the Immortal words of Lili Von Shtupp -- It's Twew It's Twew !

Target online shows a release date of 11/15 but I did not see in in the stores ... but I did see it in my Target store today - It's $24.99 the same price as the blu-ray set (online says $29.99)...The packaging if um off-white with different cover are from the blu-ray set (both are currently Target exclusives )...

Last edited:

Robert Crawford

Crawdaddy
Patron
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Robert
Posting this here for reasons that may so the rumors about Target releasing a Stranger Things Season 1 4K UHD blu-ray set.... In the Immortal words of Lili Von Shtupp -- It's Twew It's Twew !

Target online shows a release date of 11/15 but I did not see in in the stores ... but I did see it in my Target store today - It's $24.99 the same price as the blu-ray set (online says $29.99)...The packaging if um off-white with different cover are from the blu-ray set (both are currently Target exclusives )...

This 4K release has no HDR or Dolby Atmos sound track.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks