What's new

Weekly RoundUp 11-11-2008 (1 Viewer)

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
I was at best Buy when they opened on Tuesday and they didn't have Dr. Syn at all. I think the Best Buy B&Ms only got the Donald Duck and Annette sets (or, at least, some of their stores only got those two).

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
I know they had an empty space with the Dr. Syn label there when I went on Tuesday.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S
I picked up the sole copy of Dr Syn at my Best Buy on Tuesday after not being able to find it nor Donald Duck at Costco. So some Best Buys did get them but maybe not in very large quantities.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member

Mike:
I've been such a "good boy" for the past few months, but SNL 2 at that price is just too good to pass up!

Now stop talking about the unadvertised specials!

Eric

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
est buy north wilmington del had a stack of annette about 3 or 4 donald and as
far as i could tell at the very least 1 Syn.
I put a donald and a Syn in my cart overnight then early in the morning
preordred using in store pick up to reserve a Syn.
they had it but it was badly smashed, so i had to go over to target and re-buy it.

Chris S

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Chris S

No I saw all three, they had about 4 Donald's and 2 Annette's left. Maybe Dr Syn and Annette were packed short? I just can't imagine at the 2/$40 price that the Donald release would be the slow seller. I would think people would be more likely to pick up Donald and one of the other two rather than skipping Donald completely.

TravisR

Senior HTF Member
Thanks for the info, Tony and Chris. I guess my BB just sucks.
htf_images_smilies_smile.gif

I've looked at the other stores in my area and came up short on Dr. Syn too. My last B&M resort is the Disney Store in the mall. If I don't find it there, I'll hit Amazon... which if I had done in the first place, I'd probably already have the thing in my hands.

RomanSohor

Second Unit
already grabbed Kung Fu Panda and WDT: Donald 4.... thinking about picking up HellBoy II at "first week" price. Otherwise I guess I'll wait til its 19.99... cause I still need to get Wall-e on Tuesday. arrgh.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nowhere. Yet.

The only six Bond films out on Blu-ray, Arsh are: Dr. No / Die Another Day / Live and Let Die / For Your Eyes Only / From Russia with Love / Thunderball

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks