What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 10-9-2018
WRU-Banner-2018a-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Not much of interest for me. I enjoyed the first Hotel Transylvania in 3D enough to rewatch it a couple of times, but glossing over the plot of this third one left me totally cold and uninterested. And I'm not sure any 3D disc version will be available for it.

Thanks, Mike!

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Mike!

Just the 4K release of Hook for me. I love the hell out of that movie, but I never picked it up on Blu-Ray for whatever reason. It'll be nice to retire the DVD.

just a quick note. Apparently The 100: Season 5 has been pushed back to Oct 30
I was suspicious of the October 9 date since it started circulating, because it's still not up on the WBShop website and usually the Warner Archive TV releases show up on there a few weeks before they come out.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thank you, Mike!

I have Eighth Grade coming from Amazon this week, which I think is one of the year's best movies so far. If you missed it in theaters, I would highly recommend checking it out. I was expecting to pay $19.99 for that so am especially pleased with the price drop to $16.99.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Skyscraper 3D, The Unnamable, Malevolence, and Malevolence 3: Killer are all pre-ordered.

Will get Malevolence 2: Bereavement when the price drops to match the others. Not sure why that one title in the trilogy is $5 more than the other two.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Nothing for me this week, though the Thelma Todd and Zasu Pitts: Hal Roach Collection 1931-33 sure sounds interesting.

Thanks for the RoundUp, Mike!

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Seems really obvious to me (and I actually had this thought when putting the grid together this week!). :D
Seems bizarre to me. If anything, one would think the third film, which is a first-time new release, would be the higher price. Parts one and two are both catalog titles that were originally released on DVD years ago.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.