What's new

Weekly Roundup 10/7 (1 Viewer)

NeilO

Senior HTF Member
They now appear to be listed as $34.99 each. So, no more deals from Tower Records on those titles.

Neil

Howard Glenn

Stunt Coordinator
Dave,

Sorry you missed out on the deal. In general, I find that the Tower deals come and go very quickly...this is why I usually hop on them, and post here when I notice them.

Future Suggestion if this happens again; if the price is listed for each item, but changing at the checkout point, I would simply call into their 800 number and order over the phone. I have had good experiences in the past with their customer service reps.

Howie

Jeff D

Supporting Actor
I had to go the the UPS Store so I stopped at Walmart to check on the Lion King prices.

I was shocked!
LK regular $14.87
LK Special Edition Box Set $29.96!!

A Christmas Story was way over priced at $19.97

I was so impressed with the KL price I had to get two of the SE box sets!

I got to cut Costco out of my plans, but that ment no pizza for lunch. :frowning:

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
i have the warner set on order from amazon. but when i was in borders today i saw it for $67. with the teachers 25% off it is 50.25, no tax in del.
so i'm tempted to go back and get it even though it is $3 less at amazon after discounts.
dont know how long it will take them to send it even though it says 2-4 days on the site since i ordered it last week.

now it says 3-4 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation192
Recent bookmarks