What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon

Weekly RoundUp 10-31-2017
WRU-Banner-16-9-1024x661.jpg

Where to find the Best Deals on Movies & TV Shows on Blu-ray and DVD…
The Features

full

– The Dark Tower – 2017

full

– The Miracle Worker – 1962

full

– Kidnap – 2017

full

– Junior Bonner – 1972

full

– Return of the Ape Man – 1944

full

– The Voice of the Moon – 1990

full

– Scarecrow – 1973

Weekly RoundUp 10-31-2017

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Happy Halloween you ghoulish RoundUppers, you!

trick-or-treater.gif

Hope you find some nice discs in your trick-or-treat bag this week! Be safe out there while shopping...maybe some extra reflective tape! :D

Watch out behind you!

Halloween-Long-Walk.jpg

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Thanks, Mike! As always, your work in putting this together is much appreciated.

Castle in the Sky and Naussica of the Valley of the Wind are on my wish list this week, but after having gotten three new Blu-rays in the last week and a half (including two of the other Gkids Gibli reissues), they'll have to wait. The other Gkids releases are great, so I'm sure they're very good, and Naussica's price is nice, but it is not one of my favorite Giblis, so I'm good deferring it until later. I've got too much coming up in November to do these two now.

Rodney

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Wasn't Olive Films also releasing Rock-A-Doodle and S.O.S. Tidal Wave this Tuesday?

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I remember liking Rock-A-Doodle as a kid, but haven't seen it in years. $19.99 seems a bit high for a catalog title though.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Thanks for the Round-Up Mike!

As the Kino Sale starts on Wednesday November 1-through November 14... I may be short of funds for other items :drum:
nov_sale-jpg.41402

I eventually plan to get Dawson City: Frozen Time ... if it's not part of the Kino sale

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
Thanks for the prices, Mike!

The Miracle Worker will definitely be a purchase! One of my all-time favorite films.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I stopped by Target to pick up some groceries and they had the following on sale:

Batman vs Two-Face (including the Target Lenticular Cover) : $14.99 Bluray
Wonder Woman Bluray $15.00 (UHD $25.00)
Hacksaw Ridge 4K UHD $14.99

Movies were excluded from the Buy Two For One Free Video and Board games sale this time ...

Last edited:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I stopped by Target to pick up some groceries and they had the following on sale:

Batman vs Two-Face (including the Target Lenticular Cover : $14.99 Bluray
Wonder Woman Bluray $15.00 (UHD $25.00)
Hacksaw Ridge 4K UHD $14.99

Movies were excluded from the Buy Two Ger One Free Video and Board games sale this time ...

The last time I waded into the Cartwheel deals, I inadvertently stepped all over Mike's fine work. But I'm gonna try again!

Cartwheel has a 25% off Batman vs. Two Face (DVD or BD). That should bring the price down...

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
The last time I waded into the Cartwheel deals, I inadvertently stepped all over Mike's fine work. But I'm gonna try again!

I'm still covered in your footprints, Jason! :D

Nope. I got nothing on this Cartwheel deal. You are way out in front of me on this one! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
I'm still covered in your footprints, Jason! :D

Nope. I got nothing on this Cartwheel deal. You are way out in front of me on this one! :laugh: :thumbsup:

Yay! (Well, on the second...not the first!! ;)

Let's try some more:

If anyone uses ibotta, Target also has $3 cash back on Spider-Man Homecoming and The Emoji Movie. The offer says BD or DVD only...but Emoji Movie lists a few variations which will work (including UHD). Spider-Man doesn't. Best bet is to scan the barcode in store to see what works. (Spider-Man will also apparently work at BB...?)

Ebates also has their standard 1% cash back at BB in store; Target's 1% is good on online orders (I think).

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
I can't promise anything, as things are a little crazy here at the house at the moment, but I will do my best to get a UHD review of Dark Tower and Blu-ray reviews of Land of the Dead and Dawn of the Dead (2004) up this week.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks