What's new

Weekly Roundup 10/28 (What's Up, Doc?) (1 Viewer)

David Lambert

Senior HTF Member
BTW, here are the prices at MY Wal-Mart for tomorrow's releases. Keep in mind that prices vary from store-to-store in the Wal-Mart chain based on competition in the area, and so just use this as a guideline, not a guarantee:

__________TITLE__________ _ WalMart
Coupling - Series 2 (UK)_ _ $26.58 (not guaranteed to have this one)
The Hulk - Spec. Ed. (WS) _ $15.18
Looney Tunes Golden Coll. _ $42.62
Looney Tunes Premier Coll _ $18.98
Looney Tunes: Reality Chk _ $13.62
Looney Tunes: Strgr/Fict. _ $13.62
Married w/Children - S1__ _ $21.84
Sopranos - S4____________ _ $66.48
Space Jam - 2 Disc SE____ _ $16.14
SpongeBob SquarePants -S1 _ $37.98
Whale Rider______________ _ $18.98

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Damn, I hate to support Wal-Mart, but those prices are too low to argue with. I'll just hope that they're loss leaders and are actually costing the company money when I buy them. ;)

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Thanks again, David. Luckily for me, this is an "off-week" - my last until the craziness that is the November DVD Release Slate and, of course, Christmas shopping. :frowning:

BradWOO

Stunt Coordinator
Just Loony Tunes for myself. Getting the Coupling series 1 & 2 deal for a friend at Best Buy. Very, very funny show. The U.S. version isn't nearly as good.

Ken_McAlinden

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Kenneth McAlinden
Homicide: Life on the Street Season Three

Amazon: $69.96
Best Buy: $64.99

Circuit City's web site had the full $99.99 MSRP, and seemed to indicate it woud not be available at their B&M stores.

Regards,

Patrick Sun

Senior HTF Member
Didn't expect this to be a big week, but I think I will indulge myself and get:

Hulk
Looney Tunes Golden
Coupling Season 1 and Season 2.

Craig S

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Craig Seanor
Homicide S3 is only $53.17 at Deep Discount DVD.

Usually with any A&E title I go straight to DDD. They always have a 40-50% discount on A&E stuff. Plus A&E titles ship in a VERY timely fashion from them... ;)

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
If anyone goes to target today can they report back whether they are carrying the Married With Children Set and if so how much they were selling it for ?

Thanks

TimHON

Agent
Being a fairly new member at Costco I am wondering if all their stores are priced the same on DVD's. I live in the Chicago area and want to pick up the looney tunes today. Anyone been there and picked this dvd up?

BradWOO

Stunt Coordinator
Hi. I picked up the Loony Tunes Golden set at Target this morning. FYI, the $15 rebate coupon was not on the Golden set but was on the individual disks, Stranger Than Fiction and the Reality one. You have to peel coupon of the front and give it to the cashier to ensure you get the rebate with the purchase of the Golden set and one of the single discs.

Eric Peterson

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Eric Peterson
Brad,

How much was Target charging for the other two Looney DVDs? I really don't want either of those, but If I can get one for nearly free then I will. Otherwise, It's off to Best Buy with my Target Flyer to earn more points.

BradWOO

Stunt Coordinator
Eric,

They are charging 14.99 a piece for the single dvds. So you get the disc for free, essentially.

Dah-Dee

Supporting Actor
Real Name
David
I guess this means the $15 coupon at Target can't be used on Space Jam? Rats.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks