What's new

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Apes trilogy for me. 2>3>1 :)
Best Buy does have this on sale for $49.99 (although you couldn't tell it by the ad or link from the ad ...)

6111540_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Best Buy offered me $1.00 off if I picked it up in store instead of shipping (Baby Driver 4K UHD as well)

Ditto (or photocopy?) on $49.99 for the UHD Set
for Target
https://www.target.com/p/planet-of-...-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52712041#lnk=sametab

Should be 5 % off with the Red Card and free shipping

I ordered from BB as I had a rewards certificate ...

Target has the 3D Bluray of War for $27.99 :(

Last edited:

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Best Buy does have this on sale for $49.99 (although you couldn't tell it by the ad or link from the ad ...)

6111540_sa.jpg;maxHeight=550;maxWidth=642

Best Buy offered me $1.00 off if I picked it up in store instead of shipping (Baby Driver 4K UHD as well)

Ditto (or photocopy?) on $49.99 for the UHD Set
for Target
https://www.target.com/p/planet-of-...-blu-ray-dvd-digital/-/A-52712041#lnk=sametab

Should be 5 % off with the Red Card and free shipping

I ordered from BB as I had a rewards certificate ...

Target has the 3D Bluray of War for $27.99 :(
Update: My local Wal*Mart has the 3 Movie PoTA 4k UHD for $39.96 I don't know if this is a special but it's a darn good price

In other news: Wal*Mart has an exclusive for the Emoji Movie Bluray
I "Backpack clip"
Simliar to to this "Chocolate Pudding" one
6000197575994.jpg
:unsure:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I’m wanting to buy UHD to future proof. But with $20 premiums it still doesn’t make sense. POTA UHD with be $30 or less in a couple of years, assuming I’ll even want to rewatch. Sigh.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I’m wanting to buy UHD to future proof. But with $20 premiums it still doesn’t make sense. POTA UHD with be $30 or less in a couple of years, assuming I’ll even want to rewatch. Sigh.
As mentioned above, the Apes 4K trilogy is $39.99 at Walmart..which BB matches.

Certainly worth an extra $3.33 per film isn’t it? And you still get the Blu-ray’s too. To me it makes perfect sense. ;)

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
As mentioned above, the Apes 4K trilogy is $39.99 at Walmart..which BB matches.

Certainly worth an extra $3.33 per film isn’t it? And you still get the Blu-ray’s too. To me it makes perfect sense. ;)
I checked Walmart website and UHD is $52. Don’t know how you’re finding it for $40.

BDD3E346-2A1B-4E83-8007-801E3D1367CF.png

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
I was going by the post above. Must have been last weeks price. You snooze you lose. :D

David Norman

Premium
Senior HTF Member
I checked Walmart website and UHD is $52. Don’t know how you’re finding it for $40.

View attachment 41474

I don;t think the price has ever been shown online. It is 39.96 in stores so you can get BBY to match a store price though some stores are easier than others. Call or take a pic of the WM shelf tag assuming you don't want to buy it at WM to begin with.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I don;t think the price has ever been shown online. It is 39.96 in stores so you can get BBY to match a store price though some stores are easier than others. Call or take a pic of the WM shelf tag assuming you don't want to buy it at WM to begin with.
I've seen that happen at Target as well This week my Target store had the first John Wick movie 4KUHD for $13.00 online it's $24.99 but the price scanner in the store says it $13.00 ... :rolleyes:

The three POTA prequels on 4KUHD were STILL $39.99 at my Wal*Mart ... I have seen prices there be down for a few weeks after release and then go up ...

Last edited:

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
:(

But thanks for info. :) I’ll stick with my $29 Blu-ray trio. $50 UHD is too much and another $10 savings isn’t worth driving around scouring Walmarts and taking photos and haggling with B.B.

DaveF

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dave
I haven’t shopped at Walmart in 20 years, I think. I don’t even know where my local one is. Contra searching Walmart shelves hoping to find a cheap trio, I’ve got the blu-ray waiting for pickup at B.B. that I order online on my iPhone laying in bed this morning.

UHD isn’t important to me. I’m a year, maybe two, from upgrading. Spending extra money today for product that I can’t use for 12-24 months isn’t how I roll. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks