What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-23-2007 (1 Viewer)

pitchman

Screenwriter
Real Name
Gary
BTW, congrats on winning that Blu-Ray player!
htf_images_smilies_dance.gif

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.
this is confirmed as working now.

it was either a bad wording in the add or something else but this now works in the system at best buy.

i just went in today with receipt to get the 2 free hd dvds that was denied me sunday.

i called the 888bestbuy phone number before i went in and was told it is a real deal and he gave me a case number to give the manager just i case.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I'm only interested in Aquaman, SuperPowers Team: Galactic Guardians and Voyage to the bottom of the Sea: S3, V2 this week

Jeff Reis

Stunt Coordinator
FYI and YMMV
My BB got in a bunch of The Hills Have Eyes (original) 2 Disc SE along with the single disc. It is in the system at 6.99, same as single disc. I picked it up today for that price. I thought the 2 disc was OOP but apparently not. Nice deals this week on AB horror discs.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

What was it marked, David? It's not selling that cheaply anywhere. Mis-price? Did it just ring up that way? Was there a shelf tag?

MarkBirds

Stunt Coordinator
I picked up "Fright Night" for 4.99 at CC last night, and it came with a free ticket to see "30 Days of Night" or $8.50 off of selected Sony DVDs.

Not too shabby.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks