What's new

Jeff Cooper

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jeff Cooper
Thanks to the Disney/Amazon feud, I once again got to drive all over fuck trying to find a 4k copy of Ant Man. Walmart continued it's 0.00% streak of not stocking new 4k releases, but thankfully Target came through.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Odd. I usually see new release 4K's in my Walmart. I'll have to check when I'm there tomorrow.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Well, I guess I'm about a year behind on my Marvel purchases. Amazon dropped Spider-Man Homecoming to $9.99 yesterday, and I've wanted that for a while but was out of entertainment money when it arrived on disc last year. So with the sale, I grabbed that very belatedly.

Last edited:

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
When I go there, they usually have the one I was looking for the last time in stock, but never the one that came out that day.
Sounds like that might be a staff/stock issue. Several copies of the 4K at my store today. Don't know if they were out yesterday, but historically this store has been pretty good about having things available on release day.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
Again, not a new release item, but Amazon raised the price of Homecoming back to $14.99. Glad I got it while it was discounted.

SimonTC

Agent
Real Name
Simon
I've gotten many Disney items on Black Friday special in years past. I figure that if I wait until then and it's not on sale, it won't be any higher than $22.99, whereas if I wait and there is a discount, I've saved myself money. So I really have nothing to lose by waiting. I'd like to see it again but do not feel the need to do so on an urgent basis.
Disney proper titles, but the Marvels never seem to go on sale for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks