What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10/12/04 (1 Viewer)

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Thanks, Mark! I'm a fan of Phish (my favorite song is "Contact")...not quite a Phish-head, though.

Here's your info in an easier to read form:

[C]
_____________TITLE___________ _ _Amazon _ BestBuy _ CrcCity _ Target_ _ Costco_
Phish - Phish IT______________ _ $26.23 __ $17.99 __ $24.99 __ $_N/A_ __ $_N/A_ __
[/c]

Michael Elliott

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Michael Elliott
Thanks for the prices. I was hoping the Jerry Lewis titles would come in a box set but oh well. Hopefully the stores get all ten and not just TNP.

Bellboy
Cinderfella
Damn Yankees
Day After Tomorrow
Delicate Delinquent
Disorderly Orderly
Errand Boy
Family Jewels
Hollywood Legends: 50 Movie Pack
Ladies Man
Nutty Professor
Patsy
SEven Brides for Seven Brothers
Stooge
That's Entertainment Collection

Brenda M

Stunt Coordinator
That's Entertainment Set for me this week.

And I am trying to guess the stars on the photo, wish it was a little larger. Tried to find one on the web, no luck. Did see the reunion photo, when was that taken?

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Season 3? What happened to Seasons 1 and 2? Last I knew, "Due South" was released in Canada only.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Actually, both amazon.com & circuitcity.com seem to have the Due South season sets available...to all of Region 1.

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Ambassador
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Tony D.

hmm, i dont remember this one being as sad as that.

{cough}

Chris Harrison

Stunt Coordinator
Hey Mike, you may want to consider adding The Rolling Stones Rock and Roll Circus to the list too as I am sure there will be quite a few HTF members picking that up. I believe Best Buy is advertising it for $12.99!

Mike~Sileck

Supporting Actor
Does anyone know about ordering The DaY After tomorrow off bestbuy.com ?? Will I get the bonus disk if I do this? I'd rather not drive all the way to best buy if I can just do it online .. anyone else order it online?

Mike

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm

Typical BB BS. :thumbsdown: Though people do need to be more careful in checking their items before purchasing.

I actually had a decent experience this weekend using their Preferred Customer coupon. I selected three titles, went to the counter, and expected to have to fight to get the meager 10% discount. Lo and behold, the total that came up was different than what I had figured it to be. However, after further review of my receipt I found that I had calculated incorrectly and the BB system was actually correct. :b

But at least it appears that possibly, against all odds, and without hell totally freezing over (though it was a bit chilly in the store), BB has finally programmed their computers to properly handle the coupons. Or else this store just has a competent management staff.

Dennis Nicholls

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dennis
Let's see...if I see them, I might get the Hepburn/Tracy set and the Marion Morrison set. :emoji_thumbsup:

I see there are some Jerry Lewis films out. I guess those will form my "do not purchase" list for the week. Not at all to my taste I'm afraid.... (insert stepping on a frog smiley here) Although I would get The Day the Clown Cried if it ever is released....

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks