What's new

Weekly RoundUp 10-10-2017 (1 Viewer)

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
David mentioned this elsewhere, but Target's app has a 20% off all movies (DVD, BD, UHD) coupon through the 14th.

I'm planning on heading over tonight to see what might be on the shelf. It's only good for in store purchases, as far as I can tell.

Something else to consider: the app ibotta provides cash back for certain items in a diverse number of stores (grocery, clothes, general merch, etc.).

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
David mentioned this elsewhere, but Target's app has a 20% off all movies (DVD, BD, UHD) coupon through the 14th.

I'm planning on heading over tonight to see what might be on the shelf. It's only good for in store purchases, as far as I can tell.

Someone needs to slow down when reading the RoundUp! :laugh:

–Target has 20% off ALL MOVIES this week if you use the Cartwheel in the Target app.

Jason_V

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jason
#imold

That's really the only excuse I have...aside from reading too fast...

I humbly ask your forgiveness, Mike. :mellow:

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Can you just say if Peanuts is worth an upgrade?
Yes and no. Audio and video wise, it's not much of an upgrade. but you do get two additional specials that were not included on the Blu-ray release, Charlie Brown's All-Stars and Play It Again, Charlie Brown.

Tino

Taken As Ballast
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Valentino
Yes and no. Audio and video wise, it's not much of an upgrade. but you do get two additional specials that were not included on the Blu-ray release, Charlie Brown's All-Stars and Play It Again, Charlie Brown.
Thanks. As an added bonus tho digital copies are included so that’s appreciated.

I bought it.

Todd Erwin

Reviewer
HW Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Todd Erwin
Thanks. As an added bonus tho digital copies are included so that’s appreciated.

I bought it.

You may not like what I have to say about the digital copies on Vudu. Only two of the specials are in HDX, the three from the Thanksgiving disc are in SD (despite Vudu having these available in HDX), the rest are MIA (even though at least one is available in SD on Vudu).

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks