What's new

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Mike Frezon submitted a new blog post

Weekly RoundUp 1-22-2019
WRU-Banner-2019-1024x661-copy-1024x661.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Hey RoundUppers!

Kind of a quiet week. Although look for a new round of Twilight Time releases! :thumbsup:

And I think its becoming clear that printed Sunday advertising flyers distributed inside daily newspapers are becoming increasingly irrelevant and probably soon-to-be-extinct. :blink:

Adam Lenhardt

Senior HTF Member
I plan on renting First Man and The Hate U Give, but neither look like they have the rewatchability to merit a purchase.

And I think its becoming clear that printed Sunday advertising flyers distributed inside daily newspapers are becoming increasingly irrelevant and probably soon-to-be-extinct. :blink:
I appreciate you persevering, nevertheless.:thumbsup: Checking the RoundUp each week has become a staple of my Saturdays.

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Will pick up Chicken Run, Johnny English, and Killjoys S4 at some point.

AcesHighStudios

Second Unit
Real Name
Mike Williams
Clearly printed flyers inside daily newspapers are becoming extinct, yet looking up those exact items on their websites is not.

Jake Lipson

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Jake Lipson
I plan on renting First Man and The Hate U Give, but neither look like they have the rewatchability to merit a purchase.

I didn't see The Hate U Give but can confirm that that's how I felt about First Man upon watching it in the theater. It's a great film though.

Nothing for me this week on the movie side of things, but I have a CD coming that I'm looking forward to getting that should be here soon.

4 Months, 3 Weeks and 2 Days will go on my list for sometime when there's a Criterion sale. The DreamWorks animated catalog titles are of some interest, but after waiting so long for them to arrive on Blu-ray, I can wait a little longer to get them since the next month or so is going to be more crowded with new release titles that I want.

And thank you, Mike, as always for your work.

Last edited:

Matt Hough

Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Hough
First Man, The Return of Frank James, Beat the Devil for sure. Maybe some others, too.

Thanks, Mike!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.