What's new

Weekly RoundUp 1-22-2008 (1 Viewer)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
Too bad about the crappy prices on The Hunting Party.

Must buy for me anyway. Do yourself a favor and at least rent this movie. One of the very best films (if not the best IMO) of 2007. Not sure why the Weinsteins dumped it in a limited release.

Ron68

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Ron
I want to get Swamp Thing-The Series. I was very excited to see that Best Buy has I Dream of Jeannie: Seasons 1-4 for only $14.99 each but I notice it's only the colourized version of Season 1 on sale, the original B/W version is listed for $34.99. So unless I can find the B/W version for around $20 elsewhere, I'll pass on on four sets until Amazon has them all on sale again.

BestBuy.com - Search Results

Dave Scarpa

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
David Scarpa
Pretty Huge week for TV Releases. I Have torchwood, Hawaii 5-0, and Barney in the Mail, forgot all about Odd Couple, And Dexter's On Sale at CC. Wow.

EricSchulz

Senior HTF Member
Was everyone's New Year's resolution "I will buy no new DVD's in 2008"?
I think this sets a record low for the number of posts after the release date!

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

I think it's just a crappy week for new releases, Eric. Plain and simple.

I just got home from a shopping trip and did, after all, pick up Dharma & Greg: Season 1. Priced at $19.99 @ Best Buy...but then I noticed in their flyer tonight (thank goodness there was one left in the store) that you could get ANY DVD (up to $20) FREE with the purchase of any tax software over $35 bucks (I think). So, since I use TurboTax every year anyway....I got the set (marked $32.99) for nuttin'! :emoji_thumbsup: :D

Mike Frezon

Premium
Senior HTF Member

That one doesn't count! The forum must've been having software problems. It took me awhile to figure out how a WRU posted the week of a release of the Star Wars OT could possibly only have eleven posts! :laugh:

The other WRU (from last July 17) was one pretty crappy week, too! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maanw2357
Recent bookmarks