What's new

Website Updated w/Screen Shots (Sanyo Z1)! (1 Viewer)

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Hey gang...I recently posted pics of my screen and theater curtains...but I actually DO throw an image on the screen too! :D Too see pics...follow link in my sig!

E

Parker Clack

Schizophrenic Man
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Parker
Erik:

Looking good! I was wondering when you would be getting some screen shots up.

Great job on everything.

Parker

Geno

Supporting Actor
wow. great planning in every aspect.

do you have a general price that that whole setup cost without your equipment and screen? Many HT's are about that size, it would be good to have an idea .

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks Parker...on the "Featured Theater" thing too! :b

Thanks David...it's been a lot of fun to do...still some things to finish up like rear curtains over the window, etc....

Geno: Thanks for your kind words. Construction of everything you see was $5,000...give or take a couple bucks here and there. It can be done for less and obviously a lot more...but that was what we wanted to spend.

E

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Thanks Neil...I'm not 100% satisfied with the mount though...I think I'll be making a new one that replaces the plexiglass with something else, perhaps 1/2" MDF and I'll recut it so that I can remove the filter for cleaning. Sometimes you just can't think of everything...duh! :b

But for now it works fine...I just think I may want a different "look" for the mount that's all....we'll see...:D

E

Erik Farstad

Supporting Actor
Rich, thanks for the kind words. I love the Sanyo! Price to performance...this thing is amazing. Colors are DEAD ON, the decoder is as accurate as anything with little to no tweaking necessary....which surprised me! Since I use this for DVD only, with the occassional ball game, it's the best thing going in my opinion. Plus it will do HD darn good too if you have material to watch.

E

James_S

Second Unit
Erik - Looking great and I have followed the progress of you room and it is looking great.

I guess you'll be getting ready to host a HTF meet anyday now. :D

James

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ertugrul
Recent bookmarks