Webcams! (locations, not personal)

Discussion in 'After Hours Lounge (Off Topic)' started by Gary->dee, Jun 3, 2003.

1. Gary->dee

Gary->dee Screenwriter

Feb 14, 2003
    I love webcams. Not the kind that are pointed at someone behind a computer, I mean the kind that offer a look at other parts of the world or even my own city. I've got 3 cams I check out almost daily.

1) The downtown L.A. cam; whenever I want see what it looks like where I live.

(image updates every 3 minutes)

Lately I've been on a London kick. For folks living in the U.S. the best time to see the following cams are roughly before noon or after 10pm depending on your time zone.

2)Big Ben cam; this one provides a cool series of live shots around Big Ben. There's also a link below the cam to Trafalgar Square which is also pretty neat as well as other locations Camvista offers.

3)This one is my new favorite(or favourite!), The Abbey Road cam provides a live shot of that famous crossing The Beatles made popular.

Does anyone have webcam locations they frequent? Share them, just no personal webcams of people sitting in front of a computer! :p)
  2. Mike Lenthol

Mike Lenthol Second Unit

Jul 28, 2000