What's new

We need VOYAGERS on dvd... (1 Viewer)

Brady

Grip
I've been waiting for this show for ages. They really should consider marketing this along with Quantum Leap since the shows are somewhat similar and may appeal to the same audience. I recently watched some old episodes I had lying around on tape, and while they may not hold up as well, this was my favorite show as a kid. Well, this and Riptide.

todd s

Senior HTF Member
I have James Parriott's email address. He actually wrote back to me a few years back when I was enquiring about Forever Knight. I just emailed him again about Voyagers. Worth a shot.

Jon Martin

Senior HTF Member
Does anyone remember when the show was on, how it was attacked by all sorts of parents groups for being too violent???? One of the reasons it was cancelled. Forget that it was about history, and taught kids a lot, but it had people punching each other!!!!

todd s

Senior HTF Member
Wow! This was quick. I just got the following email back from Mr.Parriott regarding Voyagers on dvd and if their is any chance Forever Knight might return as a movie or show.

Here is what he wrote:

John*D

Second Unit
I'd probably be interested in this series on DVD. Use to watch the reruns on SCIFI some years back...

It was funny!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks