What's new

We Need Caddyshack SE (1 Viewer)

Steve_Knutzen

Screenwriter
This is not only one of the greatest movies of the 80's, this is one of the funniest movies EVER. That disc with the 19th Hole Featurette is a joke. This needs the full treatment: commentary with Chevy, Murray, Rodney, Brian Doyle-Murray and Harold Ramis. Unfortunately Ted Knight's dead. And of course deleted scenes and trailers and what not.

What do you think?

Greg_Y

Screenwriter
The current SE is just fine. Anamorphic picture. Original soundtrack. I don't think many people would repurchase for a commentary and an artificial, unnecessary 5.1 track.

Brian McHale

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Brian McHale
I haven't watched this since I got my new TV (42" 16:9), but my memory tells me that this was a pretty good disc. I would rather see studios put their efforts into releasing DVDs of movies that haven't made it to DVD yet or re-releasing discs that are non-OAR or non-anamorphic. I love Caddyshack, but the existing DVD will certainly tide me over while I try to fill my collection with other "needs."

Patrick McCart

Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Patrick McCart
Caddyshack is a funny movie, but there are more important things.

There's a good many films that WB hasn't released yet on DVD, so they should be the priority.

Caddyshack has a DVD, Greed doesn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation111
Recent bookmarks