What's new

We need a special edition of the movie Big. (1 Viewer)

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
I watched this movie last night which I haven't seen in almost 15 years & it is still a great movie, in fact one of his best early films & one of his best of his career. But the version I watched is a barebones edition with only trailer & cast list. I was reading on other forums of a alternate ending where Elizabeth Perkins character Susan makes a wish & turns back into a kid & goes back with Josh. That would be cool to see & also some deleted scenes with of course commentaries & documentaries. But hopefully Fox will release one in the near future as I have no plans of buying the current version.

Don_Limey

Stunt Coordinator
My bad, I didn't see it, I did a search & it didn't come up correctly on my end but I take it Aaron that you are a big fan of this movie like myself. Cool

Aaron Gould

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Aaron Gould
No worries, the title "Big" doesn't exactly bode well for searching. I tried myself when I started that thread.

Yes, it's one of my top 5 movies ever. A few things about it make me wax nostalgic. When I first saw it 15 years back, so much of it appealed to me as a 13 year old. Amusement parks, toy stores (Lego, laser tag, and the big keyboard on the floor), the computer game, and the big city. All things I enjoyed greatly. And at my 13 years of age, Josh getting his first "feel" was particularly interesting. :b

To this day I still think it'd be cool to live in that loft corner apartment, and have a cushy dream job at a toy company.

At 28 years now, I still occasionally feel like pulling the Lego collection out of storage. I still play lots of video/computer games. And I get all giddy when I walk into Toys R Us! I guess I'm just a big kid inside.

I could go on, but my adult non-toy-store day job requires some attention! :)

Come on Fox, please give us a special edition anamorphic relase of this movie!

ZackR

Supporting Actor
This would be a release day purchase for me. I own the current disc, but would buy an anamorphic SE in a heartbeat. This is an excellent little comedy that is an all-time favorite on mine. :) In fact, I think I will watch it this week!

Matt Butler

Screenwriter
Real Name
Matt Butler
Didnt they release it with a Jennifer Gardner commentary already? :D

Sorry if anyone thinks I thread farted but it was too easy.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I'd buy it, I love this film! An early glimpse at Tom Hanks as a dramatic actor. Of all the dad-and-son-swap-bodies movies of that era (the same year!?) this was no contest the best of them.

Although, Jennifer Garner is hot, so of course I automatically love her in 13 Going on 30. :D She's just as convincing at playing a kid as Tom is IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
princesstoadstool
Recent bookmarks