WDT: Disneyland...What lithograph came with yours?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Brian O, Dec 10, 2001.

1. Brian O

Brian O Second Unit

I received the Tomorrowland Autopia. The ones I saw on sale locally had the Autopia one too. Just wondering if there are different ones? In the Supplemental Features on Disc 2 there is the Gallery of similiar posters of many of the Park's attractions. I am wondering if some of these are being used for Lithographs?
    I bought two of the Disneyland Tins numbered 50523 and 76779 at Costco. One is a Xmas gift for the Folks. These are very nostalgic for those that grew up in the '50s or '60s. By the way, I grew up in Anaheim, so I remember Disneyland very well in the '60s as a child. It was quite the experience then. The anticipation was so great the night before we went, that I could never sleep.[​IMG]

2. Brian L

Brian L Cinematographer

FWIW, I too got Autopia as the litho. I would love to get larger versions of all that are available.

Interestingly, my family returned from 4 days at Disneyland on Saturday, and in my mailbox was WDT-Disneyland. Cool. I only watched a part of it last night, but enjoyed every minute.

BL

3. Brian O

Brian O Second Unit

Cmon guys...is the Autopia the only one? The Matterhorn one looks cool in the booklet inside.

4. Brian W.

Brian W. Screenwriter

Brian
    I got Autopia, too. I bet they all have Autopia in them. However, I think the other ride posters may be available as postcards. You might check the Disney Store website.

5. Colin Jacobson

Colin Jacobson Producer

At the Disney Gallery in Disneyland, they sell a few full-size attraction posters for $45 bucks a pop, and they have a larger selection of mini-posters for $35 each. The latter are maybe 8X10 IIRC - perhaps bigger than that, actually, but nowhere near as large as the 3'X5' full-size posters. Too bad they sell only a handful of the latter; they have a much bigger selection of the smaller ones.

Anyway, if someone wants to pursue these, they can be ordered through 800-362-4533...

6. Chris Dugger

Chris Dugger Supporting Actor

Repro's of the original attraction posters can be gotten on eBay.

I currently have the HAUNTED MANSION, PIRATES, AUTOTOPIA, SUBMARINE RIDE, and ALICE RIDE in their original sizes.

Got them for around 60 bucks each.

Dugger