What's new

WBShop 4 for $44 Sale Nov 27, 2020 through 11/30/2020 (1 Viewer)

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
Plus there's a pandemic and the USPS has been placed on sorting and delivery restrictions for months now by its leader. Or have they been lifted?
I believe the restrictions were temporarily lifted for the election. This Forbes Article
seems to indicate the restrictions were removed only until the election.

dana martin

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Dana Martin
and I come home from work to see the package at the doorstep, but this delivery will have to wait for viewing, have some Christmas films in need of wife and I time :)

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
Per the WBshop website.

WARNER ARCHIVE SHIPPING DELAYS

Please note that the manufacturer of Warner Archive discs is currently experiencing production delays, due to a combination of greatly increased order volume and staffing requirements dictated by current conditions. Orders are currently shipping approximately 12 business days after receipt.

If you placed an order during our Black Friday/Cyber Monday 4 for $44 sale and you received an order confirmation, we have your order and so does the manufacturer. These orders are shipping as quickly as possible, and you will receive a shipping confirmation with a tracking number once your order is on the way.

Please also note that all major shipping carriers -- including FedEx, UPS, and USPS -- are experiencing delays due to the unprecedented number of shipments going through their systems.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding.

ManW_TheUncool

His Own Fool
Premium
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
ManW
Welp, apparently, my order shipped a couple days ago and is expected to arrive today (probably just in time to avoid snow storm delays)... though they only fired off their shipment email just now...

_Man_

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
My November 27th order shipped today. Included in the shipping notice was a note that said as of December 3rd all sales at the WBshop are final. No returns. Prior to this you had 30 days to return any unopened disc. Not sure what happens if you receive a defective disc.

Josh Steinberg

Premium
Reviewer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Josh Steinberg
My November 27th order shipped today. Included in the shipping notice was a note that said as of December 3rd all sales at the WBshop are final. No returns. Prior to this you had 30 days to return any unopened disc. Not sure what happens if you receive a defective disc.

I’d imagine they’d do a same item exchange in the event of a defect, but if not, dispute the charge with your credit card company.

Mark-P

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Mark Probst
Unless they've already shipped my November order and haven't notified me, I'm going to guess that mine won't make it before Christmas, oh well...

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I’m still at “your order is confirmed”. I do not anticipate receiving it in 2020.
The good news is you can still watch titles from your piles of un-watched films while you wait for your WBShop order. Me as well as my order disposition hasn't changed.

HawksFord

Premium
Real Name
Maurice
I placed my order on November 27 and got notice yesterday that it shipped. UPS gives a delivery date of tomorrow, December 23, which seems optimistic but possible.

B-ROLL

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Bryan
I placed my order on November 27 and got notice yesterday that it shipped. UPS gives a delivery date of tomorrow, December 23, which seems optimistic but possible.
I just received mine this morning. I just checked UPS

1608659642687.png

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks