1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

WB's-Family Affair

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chuck L, Sep 9, 2002.

1. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

I am sure that I am not the only one that feels that this show is such a bad idea and a bad retread of something that wasn't that great to begin with.

While I recall watching the original, in re-runs of course, I really cannot remember then enjoying it. In fact, Sebastin scared the hell out of me.

Anyway...Mr. French is now Tim Curry. While Tim might have a wonderful cult-ish past, I cannot see this being that bright of a light for him.

Anyone with thoughts on this one?

2. Randy Korstick

Randy Korstick Producer

Well I'm not afraid to admit I love the original and would buy season sets on DVD I think a remake is a bad idea.

3. Adam Lenhardt

Adam Lenhardt Executive Producer

I'm watching the premiere for the HPCOS preview, but it'll probably end there

4. Jason Seaver

Jason Seaver Lead Actor

I'll watch the premiere, at least, under the premise that Tim Curry can make a bad career choice, and Gary Cole can make a bad career choice, but will both of them make the same bad career choice?

5. Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips Screenwriter

This one's gonna disappear faster than you can blink. Isn't it on against FRIENDS?