WB TV Season sets $19.99 at WM & KM -- YMMV!!

TonyD

Who do we think I am?
Premium
Real Name
Tony D.
so i went to best buy today with the target add in back pocket.

picked up smallville season one tagged 54.99 and lois and clark tagged 48.99.

bought them for about $103.00.
walked over to cucstomer service, priced matched and got both for about $15 and change for each set.

Steve...O

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve
The Sam's Club thing must be spotty. I've not seen these at mine yet and posters at the DVD Talk forum seem report hit and miss ant their respective locations.

However, I am quite hopeful that these discs are still working their way through the channels and will eventually show up at all stores.

Chris Gerhard

Screenwriter
Real Name
Chris Gerhard
I picked up Without a Trace, Season 1 at my local Wal-Mart. I had never heard of Everwood but considered it. I never watch any network TV weekly series but widescreen box sets are a good way to watch some if I could figure out what to get.

Chris

Don Giro

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Don
Is this sale still going on? I was at a Target on Saturday and was able to pick up "One Tree Hill" for a friend of mine, but they were out of "Everwood," "Nip/Tuck," or the first season of "Gilmore Girls." If the sale's still going on, I can check a few other stores.

Steve...O

Cinematographer
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

Over at Target but still going on at Walmart (at least through today) and Amazon. Reports also have selected Sam's/Costco carrying these.

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
The Walmart prices looked like permanent changes, the shelf tags showed the lowered prices and no sale tags.

I've gotten:
Smallville 1 and 2
ER 1 and 2
Lois and Clark 1
Law & Order SVU 1

ChrisBEA

Screenwriter
I picked up Dukes of Hazzard season 2 and it had a WB rebate in it for up to $50 back when buying the sets. It looks to include any WB TV season box bought between 1/1/05 and 6/30/06!

So here is my rounded math, to get 50 you have to buy 6 sets, which I have.

So round the TV sets to $20 (I know their less, this is easier) x 6 sets = $120 - $50 rebate = $70! (actually less)

Not Bad.

Jay_B!

Screenwriter
I know I'll be laughed at for this, but...... what does YMMV mean? I keep seeing it and not sure what it means.

Todd Stout

Screenwriter
I was in one of the local Costco stores yesterday and noticed that they have quite a few of these WB TV season sets for $16.99.

Forum Sponsors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pcolvin15