WB: Thanks for the Super Hero Toons

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Chris Brunner, Apr 29, 2002.

1. Chris Brunner

Chris Brunner Second Unit

Warners,

Thanks for dipping your toe in the water regarding your super hero releases last week. I hope we bought enough of 'em to convince you that this stuff WILL sell.

Now, I hope you will get busy on complete sets of these shows. I am especially looking forward to replacing my horrible VHS tapes of Superman:TAS and Freakazoid!

Yours truly,

Chris

2. James Pine

James Pine Auditioning

Yes, I also want to express my appreciation for the JUSTICE LEAGUE DVD and THE BATMAN/SUPERMAN MOVIE DVD. And, that I would love to see SUPERMAN: THE ANIMATED SERIES (since viewing them on the cartoon network is difficult since they're so irratic with the scheduling)and JUSTICE LEAGUE in DVD boxed sets.

3. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

Thank you for Batman: The Animated Series : The Legend Begins. I hope the whole series can be released.
    No thank you to your non-widescreen Justice League. I also question why Return of the Joker was not anamorphically enhanced.
    I would have loved to have bought Justice League, and the series that would follow... but I will not buy them if they are not in anamorphic widescreen.

4. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

WHV, I hope you're working on more Batman: TAS discs! Box sets of 20 episodes in chronological order would be even better, though! [​IMG]
    I'd also like to have all the other Bruce Timm DC comics-to-cartoons adaptations, like Superman: TAS and Batman Beyond. [​IMG]

5. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

Amen to that. I'd love to get 20 episodes at a shot. The 5 I have are just an appetizer. I'm ready for the main course!

6. Rob T

Rob T Screenwriter

I would also like to get those Gotham Girls webisodes on DVD. I know you're going to be doing this with the animatrix webisodes so I hope you'll do the same with Gotham Girls. [​IMG]