What's new

Ways to make I-Tunes look more enticing to the average penny-pinching consumer (1 Viewer)

cwhite

Second Unit

I wouldn't join iTunes unless I had a stable and fast internet connection. Dial-up is out of the question. Even in compressed AAC form, music files are still several megs in size. But you can use iTunes with your AOL account and password.

Thomas Newton

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Thomas Newton

I use iTunes, but the only iTMS songs that I have are the ones from the Pepsi cap giveaway.

Regarding downloads, I believe that the iTMS will let you retry a download until their computer records the transfer as being successful. Once it does, you're on your own. If you lose all of your copies of a purchased song, they won't let you download another copy for free, or for a discounted "royalties-already-paid" rate.

So it is important to back up iTMS purchases.

Chris

Senior HTF Member
ITunes does have plenty of remixes.

ITunes will let you download the song ONCE, and it's marked, so after that, you are on your own. If you're interrupted, you can give it another try and it will append the file. But once you have the whole thing, it's up to you to back it up :)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks