What's new

Way To Go Pats (1 Viewer)

Mark C Sherman

Second Unit
This was Great. First Monday Night Football game of the season,First time for John Madden, First Game in the new Stadium, and a Win for the PATS

Lets hope the whole season is like this

GO PATS

Andrew_Sch

Senior HTF Member
After watching that game, I'm thouroughly convinced they're no worse than 13-3 and pulling off a repeat. Unfortunately for me, Tom Brady still came up three points short of giving me a win this week in fantasy football. Still, 23 points ain't too shabby.

Mike Broadman

Senior HTF Member
I was amazed. I really thought the Steelers would come back angry, fighting, and with something to prove. Then Stewart threw two interceptions.

The Steelers had nothing. They were owned.

Jim_C

Senior HTF Member
This thread will probably get merged but I'll add this...

I wish the Pats had the schedule the Steelers have this year. The division they play in is not very good. Yes, there are teams on the way up but they're not there yet.

OTOH, the Patriots are in arguably the toughest division in the league. Miami and the Jets are both very good, the Bills are on the way up and last night the Pats went a long way towards proving they weren't a fluke.

I wish they'd go 13-3 but the AFC East is going to beat each other up and the Pats will suffer just as the others will. Personally, I think 10-6 is more likely with 11-5 possible but not likely. The Pats have a really hard November with 5 games in 28 days.

Thomas Reagan

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Thomas
Could the first and second half's be any more different? Is there any doubt that Belichick is a smarter coach than Cowher?
I agree with Jim about November. Yikes. At least the two potentially toughest games come first.
Brady must be thrilled with passing options he has now.
I wonder if Stewart is stll feeling the hit from Willie McGinnest. :)
Thos.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks