What's new

Waxworks anyone??? (1 Viewer)

Serega_M

Agent
Hi, people
I don't know to which studio belongs the rights to this B cult classic, but it would be REALLY cool if this movie will see the light of the day on DVD. As far as I know - there is only LD (which is OOP) but no DVD. So - anyone? :)

Wes Ray

Supporting Actor
I've never seen it, but I'm a big horror buff, so I'd definitely give it a try. Count me in on this one.

Inspector Hammer!

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Williamson
I love Waxwork! It would be great to have this on dvd, bring it on! Besides, ANYTHING with Michelle Johnson in it is o.k. in my book!
yum.gif

Wes, you dissapoint me bud, I can't believe you of all people havn't seen Waxwork! It's a classic.
Serega_M. WELCOME TO THE FORUM!
------------------
So madly in love with Estella Warren!

Justin_S

Senior HTF Member
Everyone who has read my posts should realize that I am a complete horror fanatic and Waxwork is a favorite of mine! I would definitely love to see it get released as an SE! The sequel would make a great DVD as well.

Serega_M

Agent
Heh :)
First of all - thanks John for your welcome, I am a big fan of horror and cult cinema and it is just sad to see that A LOT of really cult gems are still not on DVD media ;( But with such heroes as Anchor Bay, Synapse Films, Barrel Entertainment and some more we can have a hope - right? :) But actually - nobody have answered on my question - which studio holds the rights to this film presently? As far as I know - the original studio which produced the film went bankrupt some time ago and the rights were spreaded across some studios/studio. So - the question is - who is the owner of the movie NOW? :) Hope somebody will answer
wink.gif

P.S. The sequel is not so good as the original movie - but also not so bad (Bruce Campbell rocks there!) - could be cool to see it on DVD also, just to complete the series :)

Mark Zimmer

Senior HTF Member
Oh.....and here I thought this was a plea for Paul Leni's silent masterpiece Waxworks.
blush.gif
Well, that's the one I want.
------------------
"This movie has warped my fragile little mind."

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Larsenv
Recent bookmarks