What's new

Waterless Car Wash Products (1 Viewer)

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
So what is the benefit of buying all this chemical stuff to clean vs. just hand washing with a lil soap and water. Seems it would take forever to clean via a spray bottle, not to mention costly.

Plus I'd fear I'd scratch the paint rubbing dirt around on it.

Add to that the tons of towels you would need to do it, then have to wash, in water. LOL

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
So what is the benefit of buying all this chemical stuff to clean vs. just hand washing with a lil soap and water. Seems it would take forever to clean via a spray bottle, not to mention costly.

Plus I'd fear I'd scratch the paint rubbing dirt around on it.

Add to that the tons of towels you would need to do it, then have to wash, in water. LOL

You would have thought so, but been reading many good reviews:

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
So what's the real benefit of going through all the potential hassles? Time, cost, washing of multiple micro towels etc every time you want a clean car?

Are there no car washes in your area, or a hose at the house? :)

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
So what's the real benefit of going through all the potential hassles? Time, cost, washing of multiple micro towels etc every time you want a clean car?

Are there no car washes in your area, or a hose at the house? :)

No hose that will reach, and every time a visit the handwash it is £5.00 also i am not sure how they rinse and clean there sponges etc, so maybe they have more grit etc than anything i can use.

Alf S

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Alfer
Give it a shot, but I'm betting they method (normal soap and water) is MUCH safer and easier than the waterless method. Let us know how it goes.

p.s. What kind of car is it that you are washing so delicately? :)

Sgt Pepper

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Barry
20170312_175453.jpg
Give it a shot, but I'm betting they method (normal soap and water) is MUCH safer and easier than the waterless method. Let us know how it goes.

Nothing special, Peugeot 308 1.6HDe Allure.

Poor quality image and setting:

Last edited:

Stan

Senior HTF Member

About ready for a car wash, but we've been getting loads of rain in the Pacific NW, My car looks great, just let Mother Nature do her thing and cleanse the earth, no need for chemicals or soap.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks