Waterdance coming out tomorrow! Woo-hoo!

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Carlo Medina, Dec 17, 2001.

1. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

How did this one slip under my radar? I was just at The Bits and saw Todd's list of DVDs coming this week, and lo and behold, CTS is releasing The Waterdance! This is a movie that I thought would have such little fan interest that it would not appear any time soon on our beloved format.

I know this isn't a high profile title like Jurassic Park III, but does anyone have any advanced reviews of it? I used the Search feature and couldn't find one here.

Or am I the only one who enjoyed this movie?

2. Walter Kittel

Walter Kittel Producer

Reviews can be found at
    DVD File
    Current Film
    It has been a long time since I viewed this film, but I do recall enjoying the performances.
    - Walter.

3. Carlo Medina

Carlo Medina Executive Producer

Thanks Walter.

I am surprised that it's priced at $24.99 but I bet CTS doesn't think that dropping $5 is going to make this title sell any more (not to compensate for the loss in revenue per disc).

I'm just glad they put out a nice looking (apparently) transfer.

4. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

I included B&M price comparisons for The Waterdance in my weekly roundup for this week. Not a lot of choice, though! [​IMG]

5. MaxY

MaxY Guest

Yum, Helen Hunt in the buff and it happens to be a pretty damn good movie as well, so how can you got wrong. [​IMG]
    Max