Watching Angel Season 3 and Buffy Season 6.

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ChristianW, Mar 21, 2003.

1. ChristianW

ChristianW Stunt Coordinator

Just a very quick question for ya's. I've recently picked up season 3 of Angel here in Oz, and I'm just wondering if it's critical to watch it with season 6 of Buffy? Is anything going to be ruined story wise if I watch it now, with Season 6 of Buffy not out for another few weeks?

I've managed to completely ignore Buffy and Angel on TV, so I could watch them on DVD instead, which I think raises the enjoyment of both shows quite a bit.

Thanks for your help,
    Christian.

2. Phil Florian

Phil Florian Screenwriter

Nope, don't think so. At this point they split networks and, until recently, didn't allow crossover stories to happen. Enjoy separately to your hearts content! Now, season one of Angel being released 6 months out of step with Buffy Season 4 in the states was a bit perplexing (grumble grumble).

Phil

3. Adam_ME

Adam_ME Supporting Actor

As Phil pointed out, there were no crossovers allowed last year on Buffy and Angel. However, there technically was a Buffy spoiler mentioned at the end of the 4th episode of Angel Season 3. But it's the kind that even someone who didn't watch Buffy would be aware of.

4. ChristianW

ChristianW Stunt Coordinator