What's new

Watching Angel Season 3 and Buffy Season 6. (1 Viewer)

ChristianW

Stunt Coordinator
Just a very quick question for ya's. I've recently picked up season 3 of Angel here in Oz, and I'm just wondering if it's critical to watch it with season 6 of Buffy? Is anything going to be ruined story wise if I watch it now, with Season 6 of Buffy not out for another few weeks?

I've managed to completely ignore Buffy and Angel on TV, so I could watch them on DVD instead, which I think raises the enjoyment of both shows quite a bit.

Thanks for your help,
Christian.

Phil Florian

Screenwriter
Nope, don't think so. At this point they split networks and, until recently, didn't allow crossover stories to happen. Enjoy separately to your hearts content! Now, season one of Angel being released 6 months out of step with Buffy Season 4 in the states was a bit perplexing (grumble grumble).

Phil

Adam_ME

Supporting Actor
As Phil pointed out, there were no crossovers allowed last year on Buffy and Angel. However, there technically was a Buffy spoiler mentioned at the end of the 4th episode of Angel Season 3. But it's the kind that even someone who didn't watch Buffy would be aware of.

ChristianW

Stunt Coordinator
However, there technically was a Buffy spoiler mentioned at the end of the 4th episode of Angel Season 3.
Yeah, that's exactly why I ask. I got to the end of the fourth ep, and there was the spoiler. I didn't want to go any further just on the off chance they mention certain things even without cross over stories.

Sounds safe though, thanks guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks