What's new

Warning: WTC donations scams (1 Viewer)

SteveGon

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve Gonzales
furious.gif

------------------
He thought on homeland, the big timber, the air thin and chill all the year long. Tulip poplars so big through the trunk they put you in mind of locomotives set on end. He thought of getting home and building him a cabin on Cold Mountain so high that not a soul but the nighthawks passing across the clouds in autumn could hear his sad cry. Of living a life so quiet he would not need ears. And if Ada would go with him, there might be the hope, so far off in the distance he did not even really see it, that in time his despair might be honed off to a point so fine and thin that it would be nearly the same as vanishing.
-- Charles Frazier, Cold Mountain

Dennis Reno

Supporting Actor
These people should go to jail, plain and simple. On top of that, as if things weren't bad enough in NYC, Fox News was reporting that police were going to have to severely restrict access to the area surrounding the WTC because of looting! My God, is nothing sacred anymore???

Mitty

Supporting Actor
Fox News was reporting...
Fox news has not held themselves out as a pillar of responsible journalism. Throughout this whole tragedy, their little ticker at the bottom of the screen has been alive with breathless scoops that none of the other networks are reporting and which have proven false. So, I'm not saying it's not true, just that because Fox reports it doesn't make it so.

Ricky f

Supporting Actor
That is just plain and simply SICK, I could never do that and I do not know how anyone could do such a thing.
The people in the world today
furious.gif

Regards,
Ricky
------------------
Please help convince Warner to release Stephen King's IT On DVD
http://www.hometheaterforum.com/uub/...ML/003344.html
[Edited last by Ricky f on September 17, 2001 at 01:59 PM]
[Edited last by Ricky f on September 17, 2001 at 02:00 PM]

SteveMc

Stunt Coordinator
The day after it happened, there were 2 local kids, 19 and 20 years old, that were busted going door to door collecting money and then keeping it for themselves. The can get a maximum 2.5 years in jail. I hope the judge throws the fucking book at em.
------------------
Crash
"I don't even own a gun, let alone many guns that would necessitate an entire rack."
Help us get the Friday the 13th films-UNCUT. Click Here or here

Jon Halvorson

Auditioning
CNN fabricates a story about US Military using gas in Vietnam it later retracts in humiliation. NBC News attaches remote activated rockets to bottom of a GM Pickup's gas tank and pretends it blew up spontaniously in a crash. Fox allegedly has some unspecified inaccurate late breaking information in a ticker.
Hmm. Relatively speaking, it seems FOX is indeed a pillar of credibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks