What's new

Warning Big Brother 3 is CUT (1 Viewer)

Josh_HI

Second Unit
I recently bought the "complete" season of Big Brother 3 on dvd.I watched every episode and was very upset to see that there are things cut out of it. During each eviction episode anywhere from 1 to 3 minutes are cut off at the end of the episode.This includes the first episode.I know this because I have BB3 on tape (recorded live).I don't know why this was done.I don't think I would have bought this set if I had known that it had things cut out of it.Especially after I paid $70.00 for it.Several times Julie Chen says 'when we return' and then it goes back to the main menu.You can also tell the episodes aren't over because the credits aren't shown on those episodes.I emailed King Biscuit about this and this is the EXACT response I got::angry:

"lia,I'm assuming it's cut at the end because all that's left is the "see
you next week" end segment?"

-Broman

What the heck kind of response is that??? I even asked if they thought about doing BB2 or BB5 and he didn't even answer. I replied saying is that all you have to say to me. VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!

AnthonyC

Senior HTF Member
I don't own the set, but I understand your dilemma. I'm really glad that Survivor still has the "Last time on..." and "Next week on..." still there.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks