What's new

Warning about Scorpion King $5 dollar coupon (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
So what makes this different?
Don't know, but historically the warehouse clubs do not accept manufacturers coupons. I think it's in their membership info somewhere. As far as I know, only BJ's Wholesale Club accepts manufacturers coupons.

As for the reasons, my guess is that as part of the low-overhead, no frills atmosphere that ensures low prices to their members, they don't want to incur the expense of having the staff deal with redeeming the coupons and completing the paperwork needed to get reimbursed by the manufacturers.

Bolivar G

Second Unit
I used my coupon at Walmart. The lady looked at me weird , then looked at the coupon wierd, studied it , shruged then ringed it up. 14.86 - 5.00 +tax = around 11 bucks
Thanks for link, didnt think it was going to work, felt weird printing out your own coupon then using it :D

Carlo_M

Senior HTF Member
Worked at Best Buy. Wouldn't scan properly so the lady kinda studied it, then took out that pad they use for pricecmatches and had me fill out my name and number, then did an override to give me the $5 off.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks