1. We suffered a brief outage this morning when our host noticed that HTF needed to be moved to a different server due to a hardware failure. That work is now complete. Please post in the feedback area if you have any issues.
    Dismiss Notice

Warners: The Rest of the Hammer Films

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Thomas Kolla, Mar 18, 2003.

1. Thomas Kolla

Thomas Kolla Extra

I don't know if it's been mentioned here before, but does anyone know if Warner has any plans to release their other Hammer films on DVD? They own DRACULA HAS RISEN FROM THE GRAVE, FRANKENSTEIN MUST BE DESTROYED, TASTE THE BLOOD OF DRACULA, MOON ZERO TWO, WHEN DINOSAURS RULED THE EARTH and DRACULA A.D. 1972. They may have the 1965 SHE as well. How about a "Dracula" DVD box set for Halloween?

2. Mark Zimmer

Mark Zimmer Producer

Yes, I want to see the rest of the Dracula films on DVD and Frankenstein Must Be Destroyed (one of my favorites from the series). But please, Warner, not overcropped this time! Original aspect ratio.

3. Thomas Kolla

Thomas Kolla Extra

Isn't the original aspect ratio on these 1.85:1? I thought that became the standard even in England. FRANKENSTEIN MUST BE DESTROYED and TASTE THE BLOOD I both saw in 1970 in the theater, and they seem to be 1.85:1.