What's new

Warners 'Motion Picture Masterpieces' Five-disc set October (1 Viewer)

Corey

Screenwriter
i ordered this set yesterday from amazon, so i should be expecting it within a couple of days. can't wait to watch the films. this is the first box set i've been able to buy in months since i got some extra money. i'm gonna get bogie v.2 and astaire and rogers v2 next.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
My local CostCo had tons of this box set available for $31.39. Now, if I can only find someone to foist Treasure Island (yuck!) on to.

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
Which Costco is that? The one in my area didn't have either of this week's two WHV boxsets. :frowning:

Will Krupp

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Will
Arrgh!! I ordered the box set two weeks ago and amazon just changed the expected arrival date from October 12 to October 23! The site now lists a 6-12 day shipping estimate. What the hell?

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Tim, this was the CostCo on Victory Blvd in Burbank, California! I was surprised that though they had lots of the Masterpieces collection, the Warner Horror collection was missing in action.

Tim Tucker

Screenwriter
Real Name
Tim Tucker
Then there is still hope that it will show up here in Alabama. Lately, WHV boxsets seem to show up here as combined lots.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks