What's new

Warner's LEADING LADIES COLLECTION Aug. 29th, 2006 (1 Viewer)

RafaelPires

Supporting Actor

I am not certain about that. I guess it's just an especulation. The only sure thing I know about the next Crawford set, is that it will contain a new restored transfer of Flamingo Road. Anything besides that is news for me.
Of course I think A Woman's Face should be on the box, since it's the most strong performance of Joan Crawford in her MGM years. I also would love to have Saddie McKee, Shining Hour, When Ladies Meet, Mannequin, No More Ladies and more of her Gable pairings.
But, since we have a long time until 2007, when the announcement will be made, we can only wait and hope.

Corey

Screenwriter

I never post false news. I read it on the digital bits. sadie mckee was mentioned as well.

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
How about a contempory Leading Ladies box with a Anamorphic Remaster of THE BRIDGES OF MADISON COUNTY (Meryl Streep) included.

CameronMcC

Second Unit
yah, i own everything in the box except father of the bride. Wish i could get my hands on the keep case in that box set.

ChrisRose

Stunt Coordinator
They're repackaged in keepcases? Aw man. I wish they'd do that for the entire Judy Garland Signature Collection. I'm not gonna buy this Leading Ladies set just to get "For Me And My Gal" upgraded. And I already have 2 copies of "Now Voyager"...don't need a third! Not interested in the other titles. Meh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks