Warners, how about The Flash

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by David Tolsky, Dec 28, 2001.

1. David Tolsky

David Tolsky Supporting Actor

This was a short-lived tv series that had great production value. I think one of the reasons it didn't last was because it was so darned expensive to make. There's also a great score by Danny Elfman to boot! Please make a Marvel Comics fan (and several others out there) happy with a Flash box set!

2. todd s

todd s Lead Actor

I second this request. This show was very popular. An executive of CBS said in an interview in tv guide. That his moving of the show around the schedule killed it. With the popularity of superhero shows right now. A box set would be great.

3. Michael Harris

Michael Harris Screenwriter

I only the saw the pilot on LD but missed the series because I was out of the country. Wow, what a show and it did boast one of Danny Elfman's best title themes. Since so few episodes were made thus limiting its syndication value Warner should release it. How many discs could it possibly take? Think of the great cross-promotion with its DC Comics title. But, who knows what the marketing geniuses at AOL-Time Warner are thinking.