What's new

Warners Chat - LIVE Transcript Questions and Post Chat Discussion (1 Viewer)

Malcolm R

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Malcolm
Perhaps one possibility would be to not always take the first eight. Perhaps take the second eight once in a while, or the bottom eight. Then those with distance lag issues might have a better opportunity to ask a question. Of course, Ron could not announce this in advance or everyone would try and time their "yo" to hit whatever group was announced. :D

I didn't "yo" at all on Monday since I couldn't think of a worthy question, so I'm just thinking out loud here.

JayHM

Stunt Coordinator
I don't know about anyone else, but I couldn't be more excited about that King Kong tidbit. Kong's fall will no longer be missing frames! Just about the only thing cooler than that would be to restore the spider scene.

I wonder if there is any digital restoration being done on it, or if it is strictly a physical one.

Nick Eden

Stunt Coordinator
King Kong- do other forum members feel that this may now be released to co-incide with the new Peter Jackson film, which I guess wouldn't be at the cinemas until very late 2005 or 2006?
Astaire-Rogers - I was disppointed that there was no mention of these titles.Is it me or does it seem like ages since this boxset was first announced by Warners? Here's hoping that it sees a release this year.
Thin Man - looking forward to more of these and if they look as good as the first film,I think everyone will be very happy!

Bryan Ri

Screenwriter
Real Name
Bryan
Have we gotten any info on the Hitchcock set yet? Particularly what movies, and when it will be released?

Bryan

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
I wasn't there for the chat, but if I were, I would have asked about:

"Crossing Delancey"
"Penn & Teller Get Killed"
"Feds"
"Cookie"

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

What more do you want?

Steve...O

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Steve

I haven't seen a date, but I would suspect it's later in the year.

As for the films, Mr. Crawford's list in post #90 of this thread makes total sense to me. It's all of Hitch's Warners movies that haven't yet been on DVD.

Steve

Charles Ellis

Senior HTF Member
I've never joined an online chat before, but I really want to talk to the Warner people (especially George Feltenstein) about the possible restoration of several films. How do I join in???

Kyle McKnight

Senior HTF Member
The details will be posted tomorrow Charles. Basically, get mIRC (a free chat program) and you connect to the specified server, join the chat room using your HTF name, and that's it. They're quite fun.

On a side note, with the links I posted above, does anyone have a clue as to why the Fox one loads in a browser, but the WB one asks you to download it? I have them both stored on the same server heh.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation172
Recent bookmarks