Warner's 50th Anniversery Bonus Disks

Discussion in 'TV on DVD and Blu-ray' started by Jim Beaver, Jun 5, 2005.

1. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

With the exception of the bonus disks that came with Fresh Prince, Murphy Brown, Full House, NightCourt, Wayans Bros & Jamie Foxx in February when is the next set of discs supposed to be coming? I saw in Gord's Lois & Clark's review that a bonus disk of Smallville came with it, I thought that the bonus disks were shows that aren't currently on DVD yet.

I think this such a cool idea and figured by now that the next slew of them would be coming I was hoping for some Drama, Sci-Fi and Cartoons shows.

2. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    The only other one I heard about was Smallville: Season 4 will have an episode of "The Flash".

3. Gord Lacey

Gord Lacey Cinematographer

The bonus discs are showcasing Warner's vast TV library, that's all. Some of them will be shows that aren't out on DVD, and some will be shows that have DVD releases.

The next wave will be Smallville & One Tree Hill (the current wave is Lois & Clark and Wonder Woman).

Gord

4. Pete Battista

Pete Battista Screenwriter

Pete
    Thank You Gord!...
    I completely forgot that an episode of Shazam! was coming with Wonder Woman!... That will be 2 I know for sure I will be getting... I already pre-ordered both Lois and Clark and Wonder Woman [​IMG]

5. Robert Cruz

Robert Cruz Stunt Coordinator

I just hope the syndicated episodes on the Bonus DVDs don't affect any future releases of the particular shows in question. On the Bonus DVDs; Family Matters, Step by Step, and Head of the Class were all syndicated episodes. Not sure if there were any others (I only bought Fresh Prince, Full House, and The Wayans Bros., and out of the 6 episodes in total from the 3 bonus DVDs, 3 episodes were syndicated).

6. Jim Beaver

Jim Beaver Supporting Actor

Thanks Gord.