What's new

Warner (1 Viewer)

Snowjackal

Auditioning
Real Name
Chris Provost
I have been extremely happy with Warner Bros. over the past couple of years. I've purchased over a dozen releases by them in the past 6 months (O Lucky Man!, Prince of the City, Payday, Rio Bravo, Straight Time, The Stanley Kubrick Collection...) and have found each title to be an excellent transfer, contain worthy extras, and retail at a good price. There needs to be a lot less "gimme gimme" from some of these posters and a lot more "thank you for delivering so many great movies!"

That being said, I hope Warner does have a chat forum at some point. I'm always interested in what they have to say and what their plans are! There are quite a few films I would love to see on DVD and I have to admit I get really psyched up when they announce plans to release one of my favorites!

LCD22

Screenwriter
You know Warner has been terrific with HTF and I would hate to see them not do any chats with us this year. You guys are more than welcome here. I've participated in two past chats with their TV and Animation division, but never could come up with any questions for the theatrical. And the transcripts the next day I just love reading.

This year, however, I do have a lot of inquires I would love to ask (e.g. some Blu-ray titles, one re-release special edition, some classics my parents have been asking for, etc.). I also have a few for the other division. And I hope Fox will join us again as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation715
Recent bookmarks