Warner- Wonder Woman

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by ScottR, Mar 9, 2002.

1. ScottR

ScottR Cinematographer

Please release Wonder Woman on DVD. There are tons of fans out there that want this series in digital. The prints seen on vhs look good, although I would like to see the teasers at the start of each show as well. Come on, show your American pride and release the 60 episode series on dvd!!!!

2. Will K

Will K Screenwriter

I'm with ya. Season box sets, please! I'd buy 'em all in a heartbeat. Let's get commentary by Lynda Carter!

3. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

IN A HEARTBEAT WOULD I BUY THIS!

Lynda is very supportive and seems to have fond memories of the series and I believe that many would love to her speak of the series and the adventures of playing Diana.

I would hope that the sets would include as well the original television movies of the series that started the ball rolling. Maybe get Cloris Leachman on the original movie pilot since she played Diana's mother.

Screen test would be interesting as well with the make-shift costume and her first meeting with Lyle (with whom she screened with for those WW trivia buffs).

The menues on the first season would be amazing...here is the idea...present them just like a comic book, flipping pages, art and all. Maybe a behind the scenes gallery, maybe some documentary on the actual mythology of Wonder Woman in honor of her 60 plus years in the comic year...

What would also be nice is to include the original unseen 15 minute 'pilot-teaser' produced in the 1960's from the folks that also did the Batman show...while your at it, this show would be great as well, PLUS the George Reeves Superman series.

The mind just wonders what could be done with this series. I feel that it would be VERY welcomed.

4. John Berggren

John Berggren Producer

I might enjoy watching these. My partner would claw his way to the shelf at Best Buy to pick these up before anyone else could.

5. Steeve Bergeron

Steeve Bergeron Cinematographer

Steeve Bergeron
    Please! Please! Please!

6. Brandon Gantt

Brandon Gantt Second Unit

I've always been fond of this camp classic. It would be great to have all of the series on DVD. The Cathy Lee Crosby TV Movie could be an extra!

7. ScottR

ScottR Cinematographer

I'm resurrecting this thread in the hopes that more WW fans will speak up and ask for this series on dvd. Two or three boxed sets would more than cover the entire series of specials and episodes. The packaging would be spectacular (snapper cases not withstanding.) Please, Warner!!! Include teasers, complete unedited episodes, and interviews with surviving cast members and guest stars...possibly a history of the comic character, and the original pilots. We are waiting!

8. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Even if they were to test the market with the first of the several 90 minute movies, I would be very happy. I really believe that with Spiderman out, we are fixing to enter another comic book craze and they would be foolish to not release this beloved series.

9. Todd Phillips

Todd Phillips Second Unit

Yes! Let's have it! Especially the WW2 episodes.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Ok, sing-along time (everyone together!):

10. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

11. Megan_A_D

Megan_A_D Stunt Coordinator

I had to have been one of the first people that voted for WW on tvshowsondvd.com.

Right now its at 131st rank with 55 votes... any one else out there?

12. Steve Phillips

Steve Phillips Screenwriter

Definately a must own series. Bring it on!

13. Teresa

Teresa Extra

If ever there were a show that I would buy without hesitation, it would be Wonder Woman. I dressed up like her for halloween, for superhero day (my school had neat dress up days several times a year), for princess day (she IS a princess after all [​IMG] ), and pretty much any other opportunity I created for myself. [​IMG]
    She's always been my favorite superhero, and Lynda filled the role perfectly. I'd love the series alone, but any extras like the ones discussed above would make this fangirl happy beyond belief.

14. Will K

Will K Screenwriter