Warner: "Who's That Girl"...where's this DVD?

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by John Kilduff, May 9, 2002.

1. John Kilduff

John Kilduff Screenwriter

Oct 27, 2001
    This Madonna movie has garnered a following since its release in 1987. It's a fine screwball comedy in the 30s and 40s tradition, and I, along with other fans of this movie, would like to see this title on DVD.

Mandatory: It must be Original Aspect Ratio.

As for extras, a theatrical trailer would be nice. If James Foley is available for commentary, that would be appreciated. A new interview with Madonna would be nice. Of course, the music videos for "Who's That Girl?" and "Causing A Commotion" would be nice to have on the disc. Finally, if any alternate or deleted scenes can be located, those would be cool as well.

John "Often known as the Creep of the 80s" Kilduff
  2. David Lambert

David Lambert Executive Producer

Aug 3, 2001
    John, I thought I was the only one who was interested in this one! [​IMG]
    My guess is that Madonna won't approve a release for this if she has a choice...and would offer stacks of cash for whoeever at WB brought it up to forget the whole thing.
    Not even the semi-popular title song has made it to any of her best-of collections that I've ever seen (not that I go cruizin the music stores for them), and I think she'd rather the world forget it ever happened.
    I enjoyed it, though. [​IMG]
  3. Chuck L

Chuck L Screenwriter

Feb 12, 2001
    Totally fun film that I would gladly purchase.