What's new

WARNER - Stephen King's IT DVD Petition (1 Viewer)

Jason Hughes

Supporting Actor
Real Name
Jason Hughes
(double post)
frown.gif

[Edited last by Jason Hughes on August 08, 2001 at 04:59 PM]

Will K

Screenwriter
Here's another vote. A fine King adaptation and a pretty good miniseries. I'd buy a properly presented DVD.
------------------
unratedbanner.JPG

"We'd better not risk a frontal assault. That rabbit's dynamite!" - King Arthur 93.2 AD

Kenneth Cummings

Supporting Actor
Count me in, as that movie is always one of my favorite movies that airs on TV every once in a while(glad Sci-Fi Channel got the rights recently). And give us two disc set, since the movie takes two tapes on the old VHS copy, and gives us some good extras too like commentary and deleted scenes(if there is any).
------------------

Alex Spindler

Senior HTF Member
You have my support for anything King has been involved in.
------------------
Bombardment Society - Member

Skoobooz

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Jay
Actually, it's not 4 hours; it's 192 minutes (3 hrs. 12 mins.). Unless we want the commercials edited back in. :)
But it seems like there's plenty of room for special features.
Anyway, count me in for IT.

Alan_Horner

Stunt Coordinator
Yes, add me to the list as well.
I even purchased this as an imported Japanese LD years ago, but would much prefer to have it spruced up and released on DVD.
It's worth it just for Tim Curry's Pennywise. Plus, it's one of the few things I've ever liked John Ritter in.

Calvin Watts III

Supporting Actor
Count my vote...It was the 2nd best King miniseries, and since the 1st is already on DVD, well why not IT???
------------------
"Don't make me angry....You wouldn't like me when I'm angry......"

Scott Weinberg

Senior HTF Member
I honestly can't remember if I responded to this thread or not and I'm way too tired and sweaty to search through now! (It's 80 degrees at night in Philadelphia these days.)
frown.gif

Count me in for my signature! I will buy this DVD if and when it ever sees the light of day. IMO, this is easily the finest of the King Mini-Series Adaptations.
------------------
Scott
TheAngryJew's Movie Reviews at HBS.com
AOL IM: ScottFromPhilly

Matt Stone

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Matt Stone
I wouldn't mind sitting this next to my copy of The Stand on the old DVD shelf. Release it already!

Jamie Cole

Stunt Coordinator
This is already my "most-played" laserdisc.
Count me in, but after "Wonka," I wonder how much good it will do to ask Warner for anything.
~Jamie

donald p

Auditioning
A great cast makes this one of the best King movies out there. This film deserves a DVD release and it would make a fine addition to my Stephen King on dvd shelf!

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hemolens
Recent bookmarks