What's new

Warner releasing Jane Fonda films on Aug 30 (1 Viewer)

Bradley-E

Screenwriter
Warner is going to release MORNING AFTER and ROLLOVER Aug 30th. MORNING AFTER will have audio Commentary by Sidney Lumet, Jane Fonda and Bruce Gilbert.

Thomas T

Senior HTF Member
Great news on The Morning After which contains a terrific Oscar nominated performance by Fonda!

I thought Rollover a dud myself but hopefully Warners will get around to releasing other (better) Fonda films in their library like Period Of Adjustment or Chapman Report soon.

Garysb

Senior HTF Member
I would like to see to see "Sunday In New York " and "Any Wednesday" 2 early Jane Fonda releases not yet available on DVD.

Paul_Scott

Senior HTF Member
i've always wanted to see Rollover.
especially in the last few years w/ current events.

is it wholly preposterous, or just hard to follow?

JohnMor

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Moreland
I liked Rollover when it came out, but sortof as a "good" bad movie. I am anxious to revisit it now after the intervening decades and see how it holds up given how much has come out lately about the extent of foreign investment in our banking system. I remember at the time thinking it didn't seem as totally preposterous as many were saying, just more unlikely.

Anyway, glad to hear about these 2 Fonda films coming out. I love Jane's performances.

JPCinema

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Ken Koc
Sunday in the Park, Period of Adjustment, Chapman Report and Any Wednesday. Those would be alot of fun to have on DVD.

Paul Anthony

Stunt Coordinator
Would like to see "They Shoot Horses, Don't They?" remastered anamorphically on DVD, because the last DVD release was a nut job. :thumbsdown:

Very much looking forward to "The Morning After" especially with commentary by Jane Fonda and Sidney Lumet. :emoji_thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
acinstallation240
Recent bookmarks