What's new

Warner - Release Some More Classics (1 Viewer)

Larry Bevil

Second Unit
I recently saw a movie on Turner Classic Movies that I really enjoyed. I hadn't seen it in a very long time and enjoyed it far more than most of the new movies. The title is "Music for Millions" with Margaret O'Brien, June Allyson, Jose Iturbi, and Jimmy Durante. It would be great if some time could be taken to remaster the video and release it to DVD. Presently, it is not available on video anywhere.

Dick

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Rick
Warner Bros. is doing a better job than anyone regarding the release of classics on DVD these days, a complete reversal from three years ago. Universal now hold the bottom spot with their pan and scan crap and their endless reissues of the same titles and their lack of deep catalog releases. Warner is just about tops right now, in my book.

Benn

Stunt Coordinator
It depends on your definition of classics, For me, I'm still hoping for Warners to release:

THE AMERICANIZATION OF EMILY (1964) They missed a great opportunity to release it for Veteran's Day. Maybe by June 6th?
A THOUSAND CLOWNS (1965)
THE DEVIL'S DISCIPLE (1959)
THE HEART IS A LONELY HUNTER (1968)
THE ILLUSTRATED MAN (1969)
REVOLUTION (1985)
CROSSING DELANCY (1988)

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blitz
Recent bookmarks