What's new

Warner: Re-release Ace Ventura: Pet Detective in its OAR. (1 Viewer)

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
Warner,

I own Ace Ventura: Pet Detective on DVD. This DVD is only in Pan and Scan (Region 2 DVD is in Widescreen). Warner, please re-release Ace Ventura: Pet Detective on DVD in its OAR. Warner, I would purchase this movie again if you would put it onto DVD in its OAR.

Chris Brunner

Second Unit
Ace Ventura Special Editions loaded with extra Jim Carrey???

I'm SOOO there.

Otherwise, the OAR laserdiscs will continue keeping me busy.

C

Jason Harbaugh

Senior HTF Member
I'm another waiting for this. I have Ace Ventura 2 but will not buy the first one until it is released in OAR. It is a shame too since Jim Carrey is one of my all time favorite actors and I can't have his breakout movie on DVD in its correct form. :frowning:

DustinDavis

Stunt Coordinator
Wow, I had almost forgotten abuot this one--I don't watch it because it's not in it's OAR.

Come on, Warner, do this film right.

Qui-Gon John

Senior HTF Member
Real Name
John Co
I forget, does the DVD have the longer fish-tank scene where Carrey goes over and talks to the press, acting as a dolphin expert. I know one version I saw of the movie had it and another didn't.

Eugene Esterly

Supporting Actor
I forget, does the DVD have the longer fish-tank scene where Carrey goes over and talks to the press, acting as a dolphin expert. I know one version I saw of the movie had it and another didn't.
Yes, this DVD includes the longer fish-tank scene. I love this movie but it's sad that this movie was not released in its OAR.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
H-508
Recent bookmarks