Warner: Police Academy 2-7 and PA in it's OAR

Discussion in 'Archived Threads 2001-2004' started by Jeremiah W, Mar 6, 2002.

1. Jeremiah W

Jeremiah W Stunt Coordinator

I sure would like to see a box set with all 7 Police Academy movies, all in WS also include at least 1 commentary,also how about an 8th disk which could hold all the other extras(trailers,deleted scenes,cast/crew bio/filmographies,perhaps even cast/crew interviews)this would be a great box set,and I'm sure that I am NOT alone in wanting these[​IMG]

2. Jared M

Jared M Stunt Coordinator

i don't know about all seven cuz i've never seen them but i definetly want 2, it's one of my fav movies and i already own 1

3. Scott D S

Scott D S Supporting Actor

Scott Saslow
    Hell, I'll pony up for this! Although I'd probably use the DVDs for part 4 (Citizens on Patrol) and part 7 (Mission to Moscow) as coasters. [​IMG]

4. Richard Ruffner

Richard Ruffner Stunt Coordinator

I think everyone has different opinions about the Police Academy movies, for instance, I wouldn't sit through anything after 4 (Citizens on Patrol), the first 4 are enjoyable though. A Police Academy movie has to really be bad for Steve "where has my career gone" Guttenberg to not even be in them.

5. DeathStar1

DeathStar1 Producer

I dunno.

4 was probably my favorite of the 7. 5 would come next, one and two tying for 3rd. Don't remember much of 3, didn't care for 6 or 7, especially considering most of the cast wasn't even in the last one...

6. Megan_A_D

Megan_A_D Stunt Coordinator

I liked 1-5, 6 just didn't charm me as the others and 5 was stretching it... never seen 7

BUT... I'll buy the boxset of all of them... I can't believe it's taking Warner so long to come out with them all...

I picked up PA 1 in a package of 2 dvds that also contained Meatballs...

Meatballs ALSO needs to be released in box set with 1-3. The 3rd is my favorite and I don't really remember the 2nd.

7. Eugene Esterly

Eugene Esterly Supporting Actor

I'd would also buy a boxed set of all the Police Academy movies. I have seen Police Academy 1-7 & I liked all of them.

Warner,

This would be an excellent collection & I would purchase this collection only if Police Academy is released in it's OAR.