What's new

Warner INFO ON FACEBOOK (1 Viewer)

L

Larry-Bender

I asked if one of these films will be released in 2013. RYANS DAUGHTER----WIND AND LION---- FEARLESS---- GYPSY----LOCAL HERO--- GREAT RACE-----MICHAEL COLLINS. . They said yes,so take your pick. Larry Bender[Trajan]

Jeff Ulmer

Senior HTF Member
Deceased Member
Wind and the Lion. "You are a great deal of trouble."
Missed it due to the line split, but Local Hero.

Oliver Siegel

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Oliver
I'd say Fearless (20th Anniversary edition):) Larry,can you,please,post a link to Warner info FB page?Thx.

Escapay

Stunt Coordinator
Real Name
Albert Gutierrez
Ratko hates that Warner has been releasing more musicals on Blu-Ray rather than the titles he wants.
My wish is for Ryan's Daughter, and hopefully in a Digibook so it can match Doctor Zhivago.

t1g3r5fan

Reviewer
Real Name
Mychal Bowden
Larry-Bender said:
I asked if one of these films will be released in 2013. RYANS DAUGHTER----WIND AND LION---- FEARLESS---- GYPSY----LOCAL HERO--- GREAT RACE-----MICHAEL COLLINS. . They said yes,so take your pick. Larry Bender[Trajan]
Looks like I've got a couple to upgrade from DVD.

Richard--W

BANNED
Senior HTF Member
Real Name
Richard W
RYAN'S DAUGHTER is one of the clearest sharpest and most detailed transfers I've seen on DVD. I can just imagine how it will look on Blu-ray. This is good news if Warner stays on course with it. Then all we'd need to complete David Lean's color masterworks is SUMMERTIME.
Likewise, THE GREAT RACE would be most welcome. Blake Edwards' films are too slow in coming to Blu-ray.

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.