What's new

Warner: "Electric Dreams", please! I would love this title on DVD. (1 Viewer)

John Kilduff

Screenwriter
One of the most creative, romantic titles of the 80s, "Electric Dreams", is part of your library through the Turner buy-out. A few years ago, I said this would make a good 2-Disc Special Edition. I was called crazy by many people...I think even George Feltenstein was referring to me in that interview last year.

Let me explain how a good 2-disc Special Edition could be made, and also get a cult classic on the market as well.

My ideas for extras:

Disc 1:

-A commentary by director Steve Barron (and possibly actors Lenny Von Dohlen, Virginia Madsen and Bud Cort, as well)

-The Theatrical Trailer

Disc 2:

-Featurettes on the music, design and special effects of "Electric Dreams"

-Music videos from the soundtrack, if any

-Bonus full-length feature: "Madam Satan"

"Madam Satan" is another title from the Turner buyout. It's an unusual musical from MGM in the early 30s. It was directed by Cecil B. DeMille, and featured a series of musical numbers in a zeppelin. Clips from this movie were well-utilized in one sequence of "Electric Dreams", so by including "Madam Satan" on the 2-disc Special Edition, the buyer would get two unusual music movies for the price of one, as well as some pretty decent extras.

Sincerely,

John Kilduff...

Love is love.

Keith M.

Second Unit
i would like to see this on dvd also.

An isolated soundtrack option would also be a plus...

Users who are viewing this thread

and receive essential news, curated deals, and much more

You will only receive emails from us. We will never sell or distribute your email address to third party companies at any time.

Latest Articles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoolMovies
Recent bookmarks